Thursday, October 08, 2009

End of Days: Taco Bell Worker Gets Shot Over a Taco in Miami

End of Days: Taco Bell Worker Gets Shot Over a Taco in Miami: "

091006_Rebecca_Bouie_Taco_bell_employee_shot


Rebecca Bouie works as a cashier for Taco Bell and was shot in the leg after a customer was upset that they were closed at 3:30 in the morning. What is really going on… all because they were closed he decides to start shooting!!!


SMH… More Details Under the Hood


MIAMI (WSVN) — A worker shot over a taco by an armed and angry fast food customer is speaking out about the terrifying moments at the receiving end of a hail of bullets.


The gunman, who remains at large, ambushed several employees as they stepped out of the Taco Bell at 630 NE 79th St. at closing time, at about 3:30 a.m., Tuesday. He fired several shots, and Rebecca Bouie took a bullet to her leg, before he fled the scene.


Bouie, a single mother, works until 3 a.m. as a cashier at that Taco Bell to support her 2-year-old boy. “I just got finished off the phone with him, and I said, ‘Baby, I’m on my way home, I miss you, Mommy loves you.’ He’s like, ‘OK, Mommy, I’m going to talk to you later.’”


She still has the bullet in her leg and needs crutches to get around. “I couldn’t believe it because I’m never rude to any of my customers, I never get any complaints. The most I get is compliments and something like that, but when it happened I’m like, oh, my God, I couldn’t believe it.”


She said she could not believe she nearly lost her life over a taco. “I was scared to think that… to live without my baby over something that’s stupid. I didn’t even speak to the guy.”


Bouie took the bullet, according to Miami Police, because some guy was upset the store had closed and he could not buy any food.


She feels lucky to be alive and hopes to see luck run out for her assailant. “For you to do what you did, it was very unnecessary,” Bouie said, addressing the shooter, “and I have a child. I didn’t do anything or say anything wrong to you, and even if I did, that doesn’t give you reason to shoot or to fire your gun at anybody, and I hope you get caught for what you did.”


Surveillance video captured still photos of the suspect vehicle, a white sport utility vehicle with dark tints, at the drive-thru of the store. If you were in the area and saw the vehicle or heard the shots, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. Remember, you can always remain anonymous, and you may be eligible for a reward.


Source


"

No comments: