Monday, January 24, 2011

Woman Who Fell Into Fountain While Texting, Not So Innocent After All [Video]

Woman Who Fell Into Fountain While Texting, Not So Innocent After All [Video]: "


Okay, I know, I know, this video went viral the other day and in all honesty, since it was all over the place, I started not to post it.  What changed my mind was the additional information I found out about Cathy A. Cruz Marrero, the woman who fell into the fountain.  My dad used to tell me that “G_d don’t like ugly and ain’t too crazy about pretty”, never a truer word spoken.


Apparently, Marrero was arrested in October 2009 for racking up over $5,000.00 worth of charges on a credit card she stole from a co-worker.  Additionally, she has a few other theft cases pending and has also caught a case for hit and run.  So, I’m sure we all think this video is funny as hell but I’m sure it’s not as funny to us as it is to the people she’s harmed.  Folks need to quit messin with Karma, it doesn’t need to keep proving itself….lol.



Source


Share

"

No comments: