Monday, February 21, 2011

Men Rob Gun Store & Lose Forty Dollars

Men Rob Gun Store & Lose Forty Dollars: "


I’m no criminal but my common sense tells me that if you rob someplace, the object is to leave the establishment with more money than you came in with. Apparently, these two dunderheads missed the memo.

Two Kansas City, Missouri men entered the gun store and told the 65-year-old, armed store clerk that they needed to buy ammunition. The clerk told the men that the ammunition would be about $50.00, the men said they did not have enough money and left. Now, the way this turns out, sounds like they shoulda just stayed gone but if they had, I’d not be blogging this mess, right?

Anyway, the two men returned to the store later, approached the same clerk (with their dumb asses), and handed the clerk two $20 dollar bills (at least they’re not like that old man who tried to pass a $40 dollar bill right?). The clerk told the men that they were $10 dollars short and that is when one of the men pulled a gun and demanded the money from the cash register. I did mention above that the clerk was armed right? Yeah, I thought so. After demanding the money, the quick thinking clerk noticed that the man’s gun was unloaded so he drew HIS gun and pointed it at the would-be robbers.


“His eyes got as big as two dinner plates,” said the clerk, who was not named. “Before I got mine pointed at him, he ran to the door at, like, 95mph. I’m surprised he didn’t bust the glass out of the door.”


“I wear this gun like this, hoping it will be a deterrent,” the clerk said Friday. “But he [the gunman] basically made his own decision to take the chance of dying, and he just about did. I was going to shoot him.”


The men left the forty dollars behind when they broke camp (left)……..lol….You Big Dummies!


Source


Share

Share

"

No comments: