Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Woman Beats Down Roommate Over Girl Scout Cookies

Woman Beats Down Roommate Over Girl Scout Cookies: "


My mom used to tell me that there are two things that will ruin a friendship and those are getting married and becoming roommates. Once again, mom was right on the money. I think most of us who have had roommates have at least one roommate “horror” story. I am thankful that the roommate that I had when I was younger and I are still friends but that could be because we got to the point where we just took turns staying at the apartment….lol.

Anyway, I have to give my friend Ed a big thumbs up for turning me onto this story about Hersha Howard and her roommate. Hersha Howard, of Collier County, Fl bought her own personal stash of thin mints Girl Scout Cookies. Although they are not MY favorite, many think they are the next best thing to sliced bread, as did this stingy ass Hersha Howard who made her snacks off limits to her own kids.

Howard realizes that some of her cookies were missing so she woke up her roommate and accused her of boostin her cookies. The roommate told Howard that she had given the cookies to Howard’s kids when they got up around 1 a.m. and wanted a snack. Stop!! What whole brained thinking person gives kids sugary snacks in the middle of the night and expects them to go back to sleep? Humph, I guess there is more than one dumbass in this story. Back to the story, after Howard’s roommate told her what had happened to the cookies and Howard flipped her wig, the roomie offered to pay Howard’s greedy ass $10.00 for the box (if I pay for something I’m keepin it) but that wasn’t good enough. Howard jumped on the roommate and commenced to whoppin that ass.

Howard’s husband tried to pull Howard off of the roommate……….STOP!! A woman living with her husband has another woman living in her house? FAIL!! Howard needs her ass whooped for that alone. There is so much wrong in this I’m getting distracted…anyway, Howard’s husband pulls her off of the roommate who gets up running but Howard can’t leave well enough alone, she chases the roomie and continues the beat down and tries to stab the roomie with a pair of scissors. Over some damned cookies?!!

Howard is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. I wonder what Howard would do for a Klondike bar?


Source


Share

"

No comments: