Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Police Impersonator Arrested For Pulling Over Traffic With Bar-B-Que Fork

Police Impersonator Arrested For Pulling Over Traffic With Bar-B-Que Fork: "


Delusions are a bitch. 64-year-old Howard Shultz was arrested for allegedly telling a motorist that he was a police officer and forcing the motorist to pull over using a bar-b-que fork. Can someone please tell me what knucklehead believes some random mess like that?? I wish a fool would……..

When Broward County, Fl sheriffs arrived, they found Shultz in an intersection flailing around waving the 10-inch grill utensil. Somehow, he managed to convince some idiot that he was actually a police officer and that the motorist should pull over.

“You need to pull over. I’m a police officer,” Schultz told the man, who told detectives he was scared for his life, according to the arrest report. I wonder who’s getting ready to try and file a frivolous lawsuit. Shultz has been charged with aggravated battery and impersonating a law enforcement officer. I hope his sentence includes some couch time with a good therapist.

Source
Share

Share

"

3 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. Mcgranor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stang said...

Yeah, I know good spam when I see it...lol. I'm not that easily seduced :D