Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Teens Arrested For Attempting To Steal Hair Extensions aka Weave

Teens Arrested For Attempting To Steal Hair Extensions aka Weave: "


This is one unbeWEAVEable story (I know, old joke) but 3 girls, ages 19,19 and 18 were arrested in Missouri City, Indiana for attempting to steal hair extensions (we black folks just call it weave) from a local beauty supply store. I am a hair-a-holic my damn self and I know that human hair of any decent length is not inexpensive but these 3 heffas have taken leave of their senses. I’d like to be able to sympathize with their inability to cough up the cash for some decent hair but since they even went as far as to threaten the store clerk with a pair of scissors, I just can’t find it in me. These brand new fools managed to turn a simple shoplifting charge into a case of aggravated robbery…..umm, that’s a felony, ladies.

These girls must be true hair rookies because apparently they don’t know how to get free weave, you just find some chick with a bootleg glue in, get her to fight you and snatch it out, track by track….lol!! I’m KIDDING, don’t do that of if you do, don’t say you got the idea from me, I’m not advocating those shenanigans.

Source


Share

"

No comments: